Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's here.

Hey guys.

Today is the "glorious" valentines day. To be honest with you I'm not too fond of all this anymore. Used to when I was a kid though. I remember being soo excited to see if I got a card or something from anyone every year at elementary school and high school but all I ever got was fake-letters that the bullies made for fun. Always so dissapointed by the time I was on my way home from school. Oh well! I thought it would be better when I got myself a boyfriend but turned out my first 2 were both assholes.  That doesn't matter now anyway. I'm over it a long time ago, and I'm now together with the best man on earth. So I'm really a winner!

Anyway! This time I decided to do something nice myself as I knew my current (and forever hopefully) boyfriend worked late and he doesnt really afford anything for today. He sent me a text this morning, so sweet, where he told me happy valentines and that he knows what to get me he just have to wait for his paycheck. I told him he doesnt have to get me anything since I know for sure he loves me and all that. But he wanted to, the wonderful man I have.

So, this is what I did for my boyfriend. He really loves chocolate and candles. So the chocolate is in the middle, and i darkend the room and lighten all the candles when he got home. He loved it much and I was rewarded with loads of hugs and kisses + he held me forever. <3
(Bad picture, I know. But what can you do with a lousy camera and lousy lights).

Hope you all had a happy valentine! 

Also, what did you do to celebrate the day?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment